|Anti Bio Technologies Pty Ltd has received recognition from both Federal and Local governments. Further reinforcing our pioneer status in this technology, we have been the recipients of several business awards and government grants.|
- July 2000 – awarded the AusIndustry START Grant by the Federal Government for further Research and Development.
- November 2000 – awarded the SPIRT grant by the Australian Research Council.
- November 2000 – awarded the prestigious Micro Business of the Year Award at the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards.
- June 2001 – awarded the Mayors Innovation of the Month award
- July 2001 – awarded the COMET grant by the Australian Federal Government
- 2001 – Anti Bio was a Gold Coast Micro Business Finalist
- November 2002 – Anti Bio was inducted as a member of the Australian Technology Showcase by the Queensland Government Department of State Development and Innovation after rigorous assessment of our technology by a panel of independent experts.
- 2003 - The Management Team was awarded the Enterprise Workshop Program 2003 Best Marketing Plan
- 2007 – Anti Bio’s membership of the Australian Technology Showcase was renewed based on the innovation of the technology when applied to the industry of hydroponic farming.
AusIndustry is the Australian Government’s business unit within the Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources. AusIndustry provides a range of incentives for Australian businesses to invest, innovate and be internationally competitive. AusIndustry products cover a range of industry sectors and business needs. They are delivered in the form of grants, loans, tax and duty concessions and access to venture capital. This link does not mean that AusIndustry endorses this site or its content.